We are committed to ensuring that all our patients benefit from high quality clinical care and service in a comfortable and safe environment. At Chapel Street dental practice we have an exempt only contract with the local health board. This means that if you fall into any of these categories you will not need to pay for your NHS dental treatment:
- You are under 18, or are a full-time student under 19.
- You are expecting a baby when treatment starts, or have had a baby in the last 12 months.
- You or your partner are receiving Income Support, Income-based Jobseeker's Allowance, Income-related Employment & Support Allowance or Pension Credit Guarantee Credit.
- You are named on a Tax Credit NHS Exemption Certificate
- You are named on an NHS HC2 certificate for full help with health costs.
If you have any questions please contact our team on 01792 368388