Our NHS list is currently full. We are committed to ensuring that all our patients benefit from high quality clinical care and service in a comfortable and safe environment. If you fall into any of these categories you will not need to pay for your NHS dental treatment:
- You are under 18, or are a full-time student under 19.
- You are expecting a baby when treatment starts, or have had a baby in the last 12 months.
- You or your partner are receiving Income Support, Income-based Jobseeker's Allowance, Income-related Employment & Support Allowance or Pension Credit Guarantee Credit.
- You are named on a Tax Credit NHS Exemption Certificate
- You are named on an NHS HC2 certificate for full help with health costs.
If you have any questions please contact our team on 01792 368388